The Law Office of Ellie Javadi provides the following services:
We go the extra mile for you in every way to ensure that your surrogacy goes well and your dream of having a family comes true without all the fuss of difficult legal processes. Whether she is working with the intended parents or a surrogate, Ellie and her team make sure that each party fully understands their rights, responsibilities, and obligations thoroughly. We’ll help ensure that your surrogacy is completed legally, in accordance California law.
We provide the following services to make sure your path to parenthood goes smoothly
- Draft, review, and negotiate Surrogacy contracts.
- Stay in constant contact with the agency and/or clinic to ensure that the legal process is completed in a timely manner.
- Draft and file the legal documents necessary to place the Intended Parents’ names on the child’s birth certificate.
- Advocate for and explain each parties rights, responsibilities, and obligations.
- Provide Medical Professionals with legal clearance, as needed.
- Properly set up and manages Escrow/Trust accounts related to the surrogacy process.
- Coordinate with International Counsel
- Communicate with International Clients via Skype, WeChat, WhatsApp
- Provide translation services
Egg, Sperm and Embryo Donation
Choosing to use a sperm, egg, or embryo donor to grow your family is a smart choice that still allows prospective parents to experience the entire birth process. But, it can be legally confusing and emotionally exhausting at times, which is where the reproduction donation lawyer at Javadi law come in.
At Javadi Law, we help prospective parents navigate the intricacies of the reproductive donation and artificial insemination processes to ensure that your rights are protected every step of the way.